16 July, 2021 – The Center for Women’s Global Leadership (CWGL) at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Program Coordinator to join the Global 16 Days Campaign team. The Program Coordinator will work under the direct supervision of the Senior Director, Program and Global Advocacy and in close collaboration with other staff members.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Researches and writes on substantive issues related to the Global 16 Days Campaign theme.
- Develops advocacy material and content for website, including a periodic campaign newsletter.
- Coordinates activities with team members and external partners and the organization of events and consultations, including the logistical aspects.
- Develops content for the Global 16 Days Campaign website and social media channels to increase the visibility of the campaign and support advocacy.
- Excellent research and writing skills for a range of audiences.
- Excellent coordination and time-management skills.
- Experience in developing content for social media and with the use of WordPress.
- Basic familiarity with human rights and a commitment to feminist principles.
This is a full time position with the Global 16 Days Campaign. The due date to apply is July 31st, 2021. Find out more information about this position here.